The presentations below were given during the EU-GUGLE final event in Madrid, December 11th 2018.
Download the presentations by using the links:
- Cities at the heart of the energy transition: the EU vision (Feilim O’Connor)
- Sustainable urban development in Spain’s policies (Francisco Javier Martín Ramiro)
- New challenges and objectives for strategic urban planning (José María Ezquiaga)
- Integrated urban regeneration for sustainable energy uptake (Patricia Molina)
- Financing instruments and innovative business models to boost urban regeneration (A. Giordano & A. Cassisi)
- Keeping citizens in the picture: participatory approaches to urban planning (Jenny Lööf)
- Is the industry ready for smart cities (Magdalena Rozanska)
- CASE STUDY | Renewal of the built environment and climate actions as a city’s strategic project (Pauli Välimäki)
- CASE STUDY | Energy efficient refurbishment of social housing and historic buildings in Aachen (Rosa Hemmers)
- CASE STUDY | Torrelago’s district renovation in Laguna del Duero (Valladolid) (Andrés Macía)
- CASE STUDY | Austrian experiences in Graz, Innsbruck and Vienna (Michael Heidenreich & Stefan Sattler)
- Lessons learnt from EU funded smart cities projects (Florencio Manteca)
If you prefer to download them all at once, please simply following this link.
The #EUGUGLE project is still running until March 2019, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.