Tampere has completed the renovation of its first pilot building in the framework of the EU-GUGLE project. Housing company Oy Pohjolankatu 18-20 started its renovation process on April 21st, 2014, and completed all the work by June 6th, 2014. The following renovations have been executed:
1. Solar collectors on the roof
2. New utility poles for automatic pre-heating of car motors
3. Additional insulation of garages
4. Replacement of garage doors
5. Renewal of district heat exchangers
6. Motion sensor LED lighting in carports
7. Window replacement in commercial business premises
8. Motion sensor and LED lighting for staircases
9. Heat recovery systems installed
10. Renewal of radiators
11. Renewal of entrance doors
Sharing of results is important. This is why City of Tampere organized a study tour on the 1st of July to the benefit of other housing companies expected to carry out similar renovation projects as part of the EU-GUGLE project, in collaboration with Oy Pohjolankatu 18-20 and the contractor. The rest of the housing companies are not far behind, so we are expecting more of these success stories in the coming month.
Want to know more? Please contact Salla Palos (firstname.lastname@example.org), City of Tampere, and visit www.eu-gugle.eu .